100 Babies 100 Babies

"... and now my dick fucking hurts!"

Oh lord! Where do you get the ideas for this from? XD

Everything about this was mental; you got a white guy with a Chinese kid who plays the xylophone and all these characters knocking at the door and women offering sex! Christ, that line he says about his dick hurting was priceless!

I really liked the photo-shopped characters, especially that agent guy with the opposing eyeballs! Are you going to do any more like this?

You know I'm a fan of all your cartoons but I especially like these "feature length" episodes you do that just become more and more bizarre as they go on :D

I honestly thought that "Mona's Time" was one of your strangest 'toons but I think you've outdone yourself with this instant classic!

Also, that baby drummer was a masterstroke!

VOTED 5 = 3.28 / 5.00 (+ 0.019)

"Play that fucking music, Chinese boy!"

:D

JunkYardAnimations responds:

you bring tears to my eyes, and cum to my dick with such a great review

BlownOutOfProportion:Ep3 BlownOutOfProportion:Ep3

Hysterical (and disturbing)!

From the "Red Bull" piss take and gratuitous sex scenes to the impulsive masturbation and David Hasselhoff reference, this cartoon had it all!

As I've said before the "BooP" series is among your finest work and I loved the little background jokes which flew by quick enough to provide extra laughs but also give a reason to re-watch the episode.

The conversation between the kids at the bus stop had me in stitches, even the second time I watched :D

As always excellent voice work.

In conclusion:

This cartoon was a twisted, delirious and hysterical masterpiece which left me with tears of joy in my eyes and the taste of vomit in the back of my throat.
Never stop doing these!

"See you later masterbator!"

-Ade.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

hahahaha wicked! awesome review thanks.. the bus stop conversation was actually longer but i felt it dragged on far too long so i shortened it and was still afraid that people wouldn't find it that funny or too long but i think it was a clever absurd... obnoxious conversation and im glad u said that it left u in stitches haha...and that nerd alert picking a fight with them after added to it even more because he was so outraged haha

Spider-Man WOOH! 2 Spider-Man WOOH! 2

Genuinely Hilarious...............................

I was actually snooping around your profile over the weekend hoping you had submitted another one of these. Alas, you had not...

...but I was glad to catch this while it was still "under judgement".

These are so genuinely hilarious and I can't get enough of the voices - you even managed to characterise the "cake girl". Peter Parker and J. Jonah Jameson are priceless: "Bitch! Blow job, NOW!"

I'm sorry to hear that there is only one more left in the series but you should DEFINITELY consider doing others: I'd love to see the HULK (2003 AND 2008) or the new Batman films given the same treatment.

I believe Part B and this one were my favorites. I really envy your voice acting talents.

These should be scoring at least in the 3.80's+ and I'm sure they would be if they had been submitted by *insert-name-of-over-rated-video-game -parody- artist-here*.
I'd love to see one of these get an award.

I realise this review is going to be marked as "useless" by some toothless inbred who feels that this submission doesn't belong here so to counter-act this I must end by saying:

THIS Haz no ANINATION!!! GET lost off NEWGRUNDZ!!1 NOOB!! FUK YOU!!!

Ahh.. that's better.. I really feel part of the community now...

Dekathos responds:

YES! Ha ha.

I will put the last one tomorrow or Thursday. It actually has a theme to it. I've never seen the new Hulk. I still want to though. If I ever did another one of these it would of been either a mock of the Star Wars prequels or something like you said about both new Batman movies together. I would love to keep it to one file though somehow. But that's just in my head. It would of been neat I suppose.

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

Semi Classic!

I love all your stuff but I'm gonna have to be a bit strict this time :(

As per usual the animation, voices and music were well above par but I felt the formula this time didn't click as well as it has done in the past.

Chuck's New Tux was a perfect example of misdirection leading us goons at home thinking that we could second-guess Chuck's fate whenever the close-up of a cake was inter-cut with his sorry yelps. How foolish we were...

This time we were misdirected in a rather more tenuous way- a fucking dragon?
I reckon it would have been better if after Mike says "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" he could drive the Pizza-van through his girlfriends window then - if you really felt the need to kill her- she could have ended up fretted around the axle. Blood would shed. Everybody would be happy.

It would have felt less random and kind of tricked us goons at home into thinking that we were about to second guess Mikes plan.

But I will give you an extra point for what I thought was a Shrimps McGee doll in the girls bedroom.

I hope I haven't hurt your feelings.

HappyHarry responds:

Holy shit someone noticed Shrimps...

I actually agree with your review, this was just something I started and wanted to see finished, it's similar to Chucks New Tux, I am aware of that, and my aim is not to rehash the same idea a thousand times and make that my bag, the fact that the 'climax' is non sequitur and you could never have seen it coming was the point, some people appreciate that, others wish for something a little smarter, I can see both sides of the argument, this was just something I wanted to try...

Thanks for the review and support.

Welcome To Jokergrounds Welcome To Jokergrounds

"I'm a man of my word..."

I'm so glad you finally put this out! And blagged yourself Daily 4th! This was great!

At first I thought you'd taken clips from the TV series and animated to them.
All the voices were spot on and even the style of dialogue was true the characters.
Graphically everything was well drawn and clear.

This was a SOLID Flash!

One thing I'd have liked is if you had exported the sound at a higher KBPS but I've read your responses where you've said that you didn't knowhow to. The voices were so good that it would be nice to hear them in their full glory!
I'll send you a PM on how to export them at a higher rate - it's insultingly easy!

I've noticed a few pricks giving out shit for really insipid reasons (that is, those who had bothered to give reasons at all...) but I wouldn't take ANY of it to heart.
All their "criticisms" could be levelled at any Ego-raptor cartoon but, obviously, wouldn't be...

Not that I'm trying to dump you in the same dung-heap as Ego-raptor! I could tell that a great amount of time and effort went into this and although you don't seem to agree it really did pay off!

Dekathos responds:

Thanks man. We seem to be on the same wave length. You really are one of the good ones. Thanks for the tip on the sound. I have even more questions now after reading that. I think I'll be asking around for more info and post about it on the front page one day. I've also got private messages! But I haven't read them yet. I think what I may even do is post samples of my sounds for future work and get some opinions. Also that's nice that I got an award cause there were so much being submitted yesterday that usually get a ton of attention I was going to wait another day. In the end i was too impatient. I think I got enough views though and I'm happy with what it has gotten and that I wasn't steam rolled.

Robots - FOTC by CL Robots - FOTC by CL

Not bad...Not bad at all! :)

Fancy meeting you here!
I didn't know you could use Flash! Maybe I should ask you to voice AND animate my cartoons in future- it would save me a lot of time!
You've got some decent drawing skills- I was quite impressed!
Good choice of song, too.

(Oh, I've almost finished the skit you sent me- I'll hopefully have it done quite soon! I'll email it a.s.a.p.)

Vote: 5
Review: 10.

Until we meet again!
- Adrian.

CrazyJawaCL responds:

lol, I only started at the end of march so I've got a long way to go before I could help you out. Thanks for the comments and I can't wait to see that skit.

Fucking Huge Faggotry Fucking Huge Faggotry

5\5! "If you look at his leg it makes sence"...

That was so funny! I especially liked the part at the end where you take the piss out of that other Mario cartoon (I can't remember what it's called now) where you show the custom sprites off. That was a great touch.
You've summed up most Mario movies with this one!

Voted: Phiyve
Review: Tehn.

Overall: Brilliant!

Sticky responds:

You are one of the few people here who will ever understand that reference.

Spawn the Flash Movie 2 Spawn the Flash Movie 2

I'm not a fan of Spawn (especially after that shit film) but this was excellent!

I've been looking for a cartoon like this since I joined NG and could never find it!
Then I accidenelty came across this and couldn't stop laugthing! Every second just got better and better.
Thanks for doing this!- it's going on my favourites!
Are you still doing a Spawn Vs Hulk Hogan or was that a joke?
If you want some backgrounds or characters drawn I'll be happy to do it to speed up the release.

Whatever you decide good luck with your future cartoons!
-sorbitol.

DrFishSticks responds:

spawn 3's done, will start on spawn 4 in a month, taking a break

Newgrounds Blamming Newgrounds Blamming

Not bad.

That was a pretty good little parody. There wasn't much animation but not all cartoons need to be "full-on" to get the point across. Just the bloke talking was enougth.
Maybe the lip-syncing could have been tighter but it can be quite difficult and it's not really that important.
Overall: Decent.

Vote:4
Review:8

samsonloftin responds:

Thanks

Stick Vs. Sprite Part 1 Stick Vs. Sprite Part 1

Original.

That was a pretty original idea- at least I've never seen it before- so I'll give you points for that.
Good choice of song, too.
I liked how you pointed out the "custom-sprite" in the end credits! That made me laugth!
Let's see then:

Vote:4
Review:8 (2.03 / 5.00 (+ 0.0076))

Not bad!